Terms & Conditions
1. Application of these Terms
- Welcome to our websites, mobile applications, and other online services (the Services). The Services are operated and maintained by BMG Media registered in Abu Dhabi, UAE (we, us, our). Our registered office is at PO. Box, 769297, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Our website is at http://www.baynounah.ae (the Site).
- We may make changes to these Terms at any time, by posting revised Terms on the Site. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes. Your continued use of the Services after the posting of any change will be deemed acceptance of the change.
- For specific websites, applications, or other online services, or parts thereof, additional Terms may apply.
2. Accessing the Services
- Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any service we provide through the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Services, or parts of the Services, are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
3. Our Content
- All rights, including but without limitation, copyright, database rights and trademarks in the Services and its contents, whether audio, text, images, video or any other form (Content), are owned by us or licensed to us. The Content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All those rights are reserved.
- You agree that you will only access the Services for private use and not for public or commercial use. You may not copy, distribute, store in any medium, broadcast, transmit, re-transmit, modify, or show in public all or any part of the Content or Services without our prior written consent.
- You may otherwise use the Content for personal, non-commercial use only, but you may not modify the Content or remove any copyright or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Content.
- Commentary and other Content posted on the Site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such Content by any visitor to the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of the Content.
- We may change the Content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Services, or close them indefinitely. Any of the Content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- If you print out, copy or download any part of the Service in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Service will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- All logos, Trademark, Trade Names, and all intellectual property related to BMG Media and posted within the site is a trade mark of BMG Media and which may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other trade marks used on our site are the property of their respective owners.
Please read this section carefully before submitting any contributions to the Services.
- You are solely responsible for any contribution you submit to the Services and by submitting your contribution, you: (i) warrant that such contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to us for all the purposes specified above; (ii) agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Services and the other purposes specified above; (iii) warrant that your contribution does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Services by, any third party; and (iv) warrant that your use of the Services and submission is not illegal or unlawful and does not, harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and will not contain obscene or offensive content or disrupt the normal flow of dialogue within these Services.
- You will not, nor will you encourage any other party to, make any statement or introduce any content which includes: (i) promoting swearing and/or unacceptable, indecent, defamatory, threatening, violent or discriminatory (based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability, physical or mental) language; (ii) discussions that encourage, promote or provide harmful information about illegal or criminal activities (including but not limited to pornography, explosives, weapons, violence, drugs, programming viruses, computer hacking and copyright infringement); (iii) posting of addresses for other web sites, applications, or services, containing content that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights; (iv) content which breaches any legal duty owned to a third party, such as a contractual duty or duty of confidence; (v) exchanging telephone numbers or home addresses, the harassment of other users of the Services (either privately or in a public forum); (vi) the impersonation of our staff, celebrities or any other characters or person; (vii) false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact;(viii) actions that would disrupt or impair the functioning, stability or security of the Services (including but not limited to the introduction of viruses, bugs, worms, Trojan horses or any other form of contaminants), or would reverse-engineer, track, log, or otherwise listen in on communications or traffic within, or between, the Services, or their users; (ix) advertisements, promotions, unsolicited approaches, or any other use of the Services for unauthorised commercial purposes; (x) any derogatory remarks about us or the Services or any third party parties, products or services; and (xi) content which is detrimental to us.
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of sections 4.2 or 4.3 above through your use of the Services. When a breach of these sections has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including:
- The immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Services and/or any of its features
- The issue of a warning to you; (iii) legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis resulting from the breach
- Further legal action against you; and
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of sections 4.2 and 4.3 above. The responses described in this section above are not limited and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- Although we ask all Services users to adhere to these Terms, you acknowledge that other users may publish material that you consider offensive or objectionable. We assume no responsibility or liability for the individual user content published through the Services and such publications do not represent our views.
5. Children and Young Persons
- Children and young persons under 18 should only use the Services with the permission of a parent or guardian. The parent or guardian of anyone under 18 using these Services should review these Terms carefully. If you permit a child to use a device to access, view or listen to Content on these Services you are solely responsible for deciding whether or not that Content is appropriate for that child.
- Contributions submitted and/or read by minors are subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We strongly advise any parent or guardian who permits minors to use the Services to communicate to the minors the importance of safety and vigilance online.
6. Accounts and Registration
We may from time to time offer various features through the Services that require registration or the creation of an account. If at any time you choose to register or create an account with us, the additional terms and conditions set forth below also will apply.
All registration information you submit must be accurate and updated. Please keep your password confidential. You will not have to reveal it to any BMG Media representative. Because you are responsible for all use of your account, including unauthorised use by any third party, please be very careful to guard the security of your password. Please notify us as soon as you know of, or suspect any unauthorised use of, your account. Please also make sure to notify us if your registration information changes, in case we need to contact you.You may terminate your account provided that such termination is compliant with the Termination procedures of the service or Services.through the Services.
You will not create more than one personal account.
If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
From time to time, we shall run competitions via the Services. If you wish to take part in any such competition you must at the time of entry confirm that you agree to be bound by the Competition Terms & Conditions and any other specific rules which may apply from time-to-time to any such competition.
- You may link to pages on our Services, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website or application that is not owned by you as your proper work and/or property.
- You may use the facilities we provide on the Services to share content to social networks, provided you do not remove the links back to the original content. However, you may not download material, and then upload it to another website, application, or service. Where the Services contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Where the Services contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties we have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
There is no charge to use the Services, unless explicitly mentioned. However, your internet service provider may impose charges for you to have access to the amount of bandwidth required to use the Services. In addition, when accessing the Service from a mobile device there may be additional network charges according to your contract.
10. Our Liability
- The Content displayed on the Services is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- In respect of your use of the Services, we and any group companies, and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents of any of them, exclude all liability for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Services, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, devices, software, data or other property, on account of your access to, use or browsing of, the Services.
- The foregoing does not affect any liability we may have which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to indemnify us and our affiliates and our respective directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as their licensors and suppliers, from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of:
- any misrepresentation, act or omission made by you in connection with your use of the Services; or
- any non-compliance by you with these Terms.
12. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- The Abu Dhabi courts in the U.A.E. will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit and/or usage to and of the Site and/or Services.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the U.A.E.
If you have any queries or concerns about material which appears on the Services, please contact us via http://www.baynounah.ae/en/contact . Thank you for reading these Terms and for visiting our Site.